Learn more about Dr. Kalpana Kalahasthy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kalpana Kalahasthy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kalahasthy
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kalahasthy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kalpana Kalahasthy, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kalahasthy graduated from Rangaraya Medical College, Kakinada. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Kalahasthy has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Wellington Regional Medical Center
- Jupiter Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kalpana Rao Kalahasthy MD is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Kalpana R. Kalahasthy practice?
- Dr. Kalpana Kalahasthy has 1 office location.
Dr. Kalpana Kalahasthy practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Palm Beach Gardens, FL.
See Palm Beach Gardens Internists and Palm Beach Gardens Gastroenterologists.