A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kalpana Kalahasthy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kalpana Kalahasthy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kalahasthy
Lung cancer is the #1 cause of deaths from cancer globally.Before Visiting Dr. Kalahasthy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kalpana Kalahasthy, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kalahasthy graduated from Rangaraya Medical College, Kakinada. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Kalahasthy has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Wellington Regional Medical Center
- Jupiter Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kalpana Rao Kalahasthy MD is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Kalpana R. Kalahasthy practice?
- Dr. Kalpana Kalahasthy has 1 office location.
Dr. Kalpana Kalahasthy practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Palm Beach Gardens, FL.
See Palm Beach Gardens Internists and Palm Beach Gardens Gastroenterologists.