A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kalpana Kelkar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kalpana Kelkar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kalpana Kelkar, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kelkar graduated from University of Colorado, Denver. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Kelkar has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Medical Center Of Lewisville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kalpana Pemmaraju Kelkar MD is a female Pediatrician, has 10 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Kalpana P. Kelkar practice?
- Dr. Kalpana Kelkar has 1 office location.
Dr. Kalpana Kelkar practices Pediatrics near Lewisville, TX.
See Lewisville Pediatricians.