Dr. Kalpana Krishna Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kalpana Krishna?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

September 12th, 2017

One of the best

I have been seeing Dr. Krishna since I moved to N.C since August. She is a thorough and straightforward Doctor. I have no complaints at this time and don't expect to have any in the future. The staff are friendly and easy to communicate with. Would recommend to anyone. Having a life threatening disease since 2008, I have seen a variety of Doctors and Specialist. Dr, Krishna is rated among the best in my experiences.

May 24th, 2017

Excellent Doctor

I loved Dr Krishna, she really cares about her patients, would not trade her for a trillion dollars!

February 11th, 2016

she's rude

June 26th, 2015

This doctor is serious! Puts in the effort to figure out what to do. Follows up, too.

September 6th, 2013

patient

The staff was really very nice. I dont go to the dr a whole lot so i went bc i had some serious concerns. Dr krishna listened a little bit and was pretty sarcastic and annoyed when i didnt answer the way she wanted. Then she did a few simple hands on tests and said she was stumped and didnt know what to tell me. And THAT WAS IT. no suggestions or no follow up appointments. Not even a "call if it gets worse". Waste of time and money. Never going back and i do not suggest her.

September 3rd, 2013

Administrative Assistant

May 23rd, 2011

Husband FIRED by Dr K for having an opinion

My husband and I thought we had found a good doctor close to our home after we retired from the Army care on Bragg. She wasnt warm and fuzzy but that was ok in the beginning.But when my husband told her he had taken a Saliva Test we got from Stewarts Compounding Pharmacy because he was having some male issues Dr K. was very upset and ask who told him to do this. We said it was our idea and she would not hear of it, very upset with us having such ideas when it wasnt her idea to do such a test. We paid a lot of money for this testing and just wanted her to help us work with the pharmacy to help his hormone issues. Well soon after we got a letter from her telling us she has FIRED my husband as a patient!!! Needless to say I dont feel comfortable going back to see her. So I had to call and tell her nice front office ladies I have to find a new doctor. I really appreciated all they did for me while I went there. Goodbye ladies I will miss you all!!!

March 25th, 2011

Biased and Bossy

The Staff and LPN are wonderful. The office is full of Hi-Tech admin and clinical gadgets. Waiting room time is longer than face time with her. Krishna is impatient and NOT AT ALL VETERAN FRIENDLY. She recommended a certain therapy for me which I was initially hesistant about, I did more research and made an appt to consult w/ her about it. She asked me why I would want this therapy and told me I didnt need it...SHE RECOMMENDED IT!!! I will take my 130.00 Tricare for 15 mins of her time and spend it on a Physician who is caring, concerned, listens and is not biased because of ones Vet or Disability status.

March 8th, 2017