Get the facts about childhood asthma, including the causes, symptoms and complications related to this condition.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Hepatitis C Facts about hepatitis C: the signs, symptoms and who is most at risk.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kalpana Murthy
Dr. Kalpana Murthy, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Baltimore, MD, with another office in Baltimore, MD. She has 30 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatric Gastroenterology and Pediatrics. Dr. Murthy is affiliated with Sinai Hospital of Baltimore, Levindale Hebrew Geriatric Center & Hospital and Greater Baltimore Medical Center. Dr. Murthy has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Kalpana Murthy has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Gastroenterology
Pediatric gastroenterologists can treat a variety of diseases and conditions in infants and children related to their liver, pancreas or intestines. If your child has severe or recurrent abdominal pain, constipation or diarrhea, a pediatric gastroenterologist...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Kalpana Murthy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Baltimore, MD.
Dr. David Tuchman
Pediatric Gastroenterology, Pediatrics
Baltimore, MD 0 mi41
Dr. Sarvalakshmi Duriseti
Allergy and Immunology, Pediatrics
Baltimore, MD 0.10 mi44
Dr. Ifeyinwa Okocha
Allergy and Immunology, Pediatrics, Pediatric Allergy
Baltimore, MD 0.10 mi7