A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kalpana Murthy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kalpana Murthy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kalpana Murthy, MD is board certified in Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Abdominal Pain
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Murthy graduated from Bangalore Medical College. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Murthy has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Franklin Square Hospital
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kalpana K Murthy MD is a female Pediatrician, has 24 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Kalpana K. Murthy practice?
- Dr. Kalpana Murthy has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kalpana Murthy practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology near Baltimore, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Towson, MD.
See Baltimore Pediatricians and Baltimore Pediatric Specialists.