A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kalpana Murthy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kalpana Murthy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Murthy
Ragweed Allergy Patient Education Guide For information on how to diagnose and treat ragweed allergies, read Vitals' ragweed allergy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Murthy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kalpana Murthy, MD is board certified in Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Abdominal Pain
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Murthy graduated from Bangalore Medical College. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Murthy has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Agnes Hospital
- Northwest Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kalpana Murthy MD is a female Pediatrician, has 25 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Kalpana Murthy practice?
- Dr. Kalpana Murthy has 1 office location.
Dr. Kalpana Murthy practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Pediatricians and Baltimore Gastroenterologists.