A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kalpana Murthy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kalpana Murthy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kalpana Murthy, MD is board certified in Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Abdominal Pain
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Murthy graduated from Bangalore Medical College. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Murthy has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Franklin Square Hospital
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Murthy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Priority Partners - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kalpana K. Murthy practice?
Dr. Kalpana Murthy practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Gastroenterology, and Gastroenterology near Baltimore, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Towson, MD.
See Baltimore Pediatricians, Baltimore Pediatric Specialists, and Baltimore Gastroenterologists.