A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kalpana Narapasetty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kalpana Narapasetty is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kalpana Narapasetty, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Narapasetty graduated from Guntur Medical College.
Dr. Narapasetty has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Legacy Emanuel Hospital & Health Ctr
- Legacy Salmon Creek Hospital
- Legacy Salmon Creek Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kalpana Narapasetty MD is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kalpana Narapasetty practice?
- Dr. Kalpana Narapasetty has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kalpana Narapasetty practices Internal Medicine near San Jose, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Vancouver, WA and Mountain View, CA.
See San Jose Internists.