Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kalpana Narapasetty
Dr. Kalpana Narapasetty, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Mountain View, CA, with another office in Santa Clara, CA. She has 11 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Narapasetty is affiliated with El Camino Hospital, Legacy Good Samaritan Medical Center and Legacy Emanuel Hospital & Health Ctr. She speaks English.
Dr. Kalpana Narapasetty has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Kalpana Narapasetty is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mountain View, CA.
Dr. Vijaya Ram
Hospitalist, Internal Medicine
Mountain View, CA 0.01 mi17
Dr. Jose Fuentes
Mountain View, CA 0.01 mi24
Dr. Sanjay Agarwal
Mountain View, CA 0.01 mi19