A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kalpana Padala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kalpana Padala is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Padala
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Padala Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kalpana Padala, MBBS, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Failure to Thrive
Education & Awards
Dr. Padala graduated from Karnataka Institute Of Medical Sciences, Hubli. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Padala has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UAMS Medical Center
- Central Arkansas Hospital
- Central Arkansas Veterans Healthcare Systems
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kalpana Padala MBBS and MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kalpana Padala practice?
- Dr. Kalpana Padala has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kalpana Padala practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Little Rock, AR.
See Little Rock Family Physicians and Little Rock Geriatric Doctors.