A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kalpana Padala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kalpana Padala is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Padala
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Padala Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kalpana Padala, MBBS, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Failure to Thrive
Education & Awards
Dr. Padala graduated from Karnataka Institute Of Medical Sciences, Hubli. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Padala has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UAMS Medical Center
- Central Arkansas Hospital
- Central Arkansas Veterans Healthcare Systems
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kalpana Padala MBBS and MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kalpana Padala practice?
- Dr. Kalpana Padala has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kalpana Padala practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Little Rock, AR.
See Little Rock Primary Care Doctors, Little Rock Family Physicians, and Little Rock Geriatric Doctors.