A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kalpana Raghunathan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Growth Disorders
- Lipid Disorders
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Nutrition Disorders
- Nutritional Support
- Pregnancy Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Raghunathan graduated from Madras Medical College,Chennai,India.
Dr. Raghunathan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- North Chicago VAMC
- Mount Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kalpana Raghunathan MBBS and MD is a female Internist and practices in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Kalpana Raghunathan practice?
- Dr. Kalpana Raghunathan has 1 office location.
- Dr. Kalpana Raghunathan practices Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near La Grange Highlands, IL.