A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kalpana Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kalpana Shah is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kalpana Shah, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Eye Diseases
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from Topiwala National Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Shah has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kalpana S Shah BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 33 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Kalpana S. Shah practice?
- Dr. Kalpana Shah has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kalpana Shah practices Pediatrics near Beverly Hills, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Bingham Farms, MI.