A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kalpana Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kalpana Shah is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kalpana Shah, MD, MBBS, BS is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Eye Diseases
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from Topiwala National Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Shah has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shah accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 6 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Anthem - 10 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kalpana S. Shah practice?
Dr. Kalpana Shah practices Pediatrics near Beverly Hills, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Bingham Farms, MI.
See Beverly Hills Pediatricians.