A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kalpana Savla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kalpana Savla is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kalpana Savla, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Savla graduated from Seth G.S. Medical College, Mumbai.More Education & Awards
Dr. Savla has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- Greater El Monte Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Savla accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 95 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 18 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 7 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kalpana P. Savla practice?
Dr. Kalpana Savla practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near West Covina, CA.
See West Covina Obstetricians & Gynecologists.