A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kalpana Savla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kalpana Savla is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kalpana Savla, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Savla graduated from Seth G.S. Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Savla has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- Greater El Monte Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kalpana Popat Savla MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Kalpana P. Savla practice?
- Dr. Kalpana Savla has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kalpana Savla practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near West Covina, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Arcadia, CA.
See West Covina Obstetricians & Gynecologists.