Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kalpana Sawant
Dr. Kalpana Sawant, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Belvoir, VA, with another office in Albion, NY. She has 37 years of experience. Her specialties include Adolescent Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Sawant is affiliated with F F Thompson Hospital, ViaHealth - Rochester General Hospital and Medina Memorial Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Kalpana Sawant has the following 2 specialties
- Adolescent Medicine
Adolescent specialists are doctors who have advanced training in the health issues that adolescents face. These physicians deal with issues like the onset of puberty, reproductive health, eating disorders, irregular periods, mood changes, drugs...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Kalpana Sawant is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Belvoir, VA.
Dr. Adnan Ahmad
Adolescent Medicine, Psychiatry, Child Psychiatry
Fort Belvoir, VA 0 mi16
Dr. Charles Horn
Adolescent Medicine, Pediatrics
Fort Belvoir, VA 0 mi37
Dr. Iris Keys
Fort Belvoir, VA 0 mi24