A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kalpana Thakur:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kalpana Thakur, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kalpana Thakur, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Thakur graduated from Pt. J.N.M. Medical College. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Thakur has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Centennial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kalpana Thakur MD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Hospitalist.
- Where does Dr. Kalpana Thakur practice?
- Dr. Kalpana Thakur has 1 office location.
Dr. Kalpana Thakur practices Internal Medicine and Hospitalist near Plano, TX.
See Plano Internists and Plano Hospitalists.