A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kalpana Veerabhadrappa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kalpana Veerabhadrappa, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Veerabhadrappa graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Veerabhadrappa has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Winthrop University Hospital
- Mercy Medical Center
- Nassau County Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kalpana DR Veerabhadrappa MD is a female Pediatrician, has 14 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Kalpana D. Veerabhadrappa practice?
- Dr. Kalpana Veerabhadrappa has 1 office location.
Dr. Kalpana Veerabhadrappa practices Pediatrics near Hempstead, NY.
See Hempstead Pediatricians.