A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kalpesh Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kalpesh Patel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Patel has 9 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kalpesh Nanu Patel MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kalpesh N. Patel practice?
- Dr. Kalpesh Patel has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kalpesh Patel practices Internal Medicine near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Plainfield, IL and Dallas, TX.
See Atlanta Internists.