Learn more about Dr. Kalpesh Shukla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kalpesh Shukla is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kalpesh Shukla, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shukla graduated from M. P. Shah Medical College, Jamnagar.
Dr. Shukla has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Cornwall Hosptal- Cornwall Campus
- St. Luke's Cornwall Hosptal- Newburgh Campus
- Saint Luke's Cornwall Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kalpesh Shukla MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Kalpesh Shukla practice?
- Dr. Kalpesh Shukla has 1 office location.
Dr. Kalpesh Shukla practices Anesthesiology near Newburgh, NY.
See Newburgh Anesthesiologists.