Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kalpna Prasad
Dr. Kalpna Prasad, MD, MPH is a Doctor primarily located in Bethesda, MD, with other offices in Bethesda, MD and Falls Church, VA. She has 15 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine and Nuclear Medicine. Dr. Prasad is affiliated with Walter Reed National Military Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Kalpna Prasad has the following 2 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
- Nuclear Medicine
Nuclear medicine specialists are doctors who have extensive training in the use of nuclear substances, like radiation, to diagnose and treat certain illnesses.
These specialists perform diagnostic tests in which a small amount of a radioactive...
Dr. Kalpna Prasad is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bethesda, MD.
Dr. David Hutcheson-Tipton
Family Medicine, Psychiatry
Bethesda, MD 0 mi16
Dr. Susan Cullom
Bethesda, MD 0 mi35
Dr. Grant Bonavia
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology, Nuclear Medicine
Bethesda, MD 0 mi10