Dr. Vinay Kumar Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Vinay Kumar?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Vinay Kumar?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 13th, 2017

Awesome Physician

I work in the medical profession. Dr. Kumar stands heads above the other physicians I work with. He listens and truly cares. Does not rush you out of the office. Accurate diagnosis. Easy appointments. Short wait time. Sometimes staff forgets to do things and you have to remind them, but. overall, you can't go wrong with this Doctor.

January 25th, 2017

He's been my doctor for 12yrs

Dr. Kumar is an excellent compassionate doctor. He will be there for you through thick and thin. I had a crisis years ago, nerve damage in arm, my axillary nerve, I would just show up at his office in the am sometimes without an apt and cry to him, he helped me through the whole thing, monitoring my records from other doctors, assisting me with my pain and physical therapy. I wouldn't trade him for the world. He has taken measure to improve the wait time and it is not to bad now.

January 20th, 2017

Great Doctor!

Absolutely awesome Doctor, and he listens to you and your concerns. Sometimes you have to wait a bit pass your appointment time, but it is worth the wait!

December 14th, 2016

He's The Best, I've been going to him since 2007!😊

August 1st, 2016

He was really there when I needed him!

Dr. Kumar is both my husbands doctor and mine. He has taken great care of us over 10 plus years. It's been only once that we were in crisis, I got nerve damage in my Axillary Nerve (arm) from an injection, (from a different doctor.) Nerve pain and trying to get a diagnoisis was terrible, the arm dead couldn't lift it to wash hair, open a cabinet. slept sitting up in a chair and this went on for 3 months. He was with me every step of the way when I would just show up at office crying my eyes out, with his slow and steady, claim direction. He helped direct me to specialist, help guide me through pain maintenance and always went over all my records from the many specialist I went to.End result, I got diagnosed finally in Tampa by Dr. Able with nerve damage from injection, I went for acupuncture and never needed another pain pill and with repeated acupunture, I got better and better as the nerves slowly grew back. Dr. Kumar is the man!!!!!

March 14th, 2016

Very compassionate doctor who really listens to you and spends time with you

September 14th, 2015

Physician Grade A, Needs new Staff

Three separate appointments. Dr Kumar is fantastic, however, office staff fail to follow up on his directions. Referrals never sent, 2 week wait time for follow up info, staff very rude about being questioned. Still waiting for a referral to be sent to an electrophysiologist for a heart problem. Staff now claim they cannot find the documentation. "We will try to get to it today". Will be looking for a new PCP. Very unfortunate, as Dr. Kumar is wonderful. He needs new staff.

July 11th, 2015

Dr kumar and his team are wonderful! I've been seeing them for almost two years and I feel confident in their knowledge. They always spend time, never rushing me out the door.

September 21st, 2012

This was my Dr.for two years than I moved to orlando and I am back to Brevard county, I always could count with him for all my worries and he cared honestly. His knowledge helped me with all my medical conditions ...This is the best Dr.I really missed him ...God Bless him and his wonderful staff.-Write about overall experiences-Write about what you like or dislike about your physician-Write about whether you would recommend-Write as if you are talking to a peer who is asking your opinion

July 30th, 2012

Dr. Vinay Kumar

My husband and myself have been patients of Dr. Kumar for over 10 years. We are both now in our late 40's, and are so glad that we choose him. He is talented in so many areas of care, we just consider him the best. Several of our neighbors no see him along with their parents. He and his staff are the best!

June 20th, 2012

WHY DID I NOT SEE HIM BEFORE

I have not seen a more compassionate, caring and knoweledgable physician till now. I hated going to doctors and waiting and now I am prompt at my appointments. I have lost 15 lbs and my diabetes has never been better controlled if not for him. All students and medical professionals should spend time in his office, just to see how you really care for a patient and not just ''see a patient''. Thank God DOCTORS like this still exist and I am greatful for finding. His wait times have increased , I totally understand because everybody loves him!!!.Please dont come to him, for my selfish reasons!!!!!.

April 18th, 2012

A doctor who listens!

I love that Dr. Vinay listens to what I say. Even when he's busy with a full office of people wanting his time. He listens and then explains things so that I understand them. I've never left his office feeling rushed out the door. He seems to really care that I feel better.