A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kalsang Phuntsok:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kalsang Phuntsok is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Phuntsok graduated from Jawaharlal Institute Of Post-Graduate Medicine & Research, Pondicherry. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Phuntsok has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Westchester Medical Center
- Northern Westchester Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kalsang Phuntsok BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kalsang Phuntsok practice?
- Dr. Kalsang Phuntsok has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kalsang Phuntsok practices Internal Medicine near Yonkers, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Katonah, NY.
See Yonkers Internists.