A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kalsoom Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kalsoom Khan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kalsoom Khan, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Khan graduated from Fatima Jinnah Medical College For Women, Lahore.
Dr. Khan has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Moses H Cone Memorial Hospital
- Annie Penn Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kalsoom Kausar Khan MD is a female Oncologist , has 23 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Kalsoom K. Khan practice?
- Dr. Kalsoom Khan has 6 office locations.
Dr. Kalsoom Khan practices Medical Oncology near Whitsett, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Greensboro, NC and Asheboro, NC.
See Whitsett Oncologists.