Dr. Kalust Ucar MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 29th, 2014
Caring and Compassionate
We had the best experience with Dr. Ucar and his terrific staff. He is very kind and has an amazing bedside manner. He is very knowledgeable answering all of our questions and responding to all of our concerns. He is a very compassionate and amazing human being.

March 8th, 2014
Dr Ucar is wonderful
I worked for Dr Ucar years a go. And he was always a breath of fresh air when he would come into the office. He was friendly to all the staff and patient's. My mother has cancer so I brought her to see him for a second opinion, and he was just lovely with her. Although she has stage 4, he was encouraging and gave her hope. I would recommend him highly. He is well versed on all the new research, his staff was helpful, and I love my mom and trusted him with her.

February 25th, 2014
STAFF MANNERS
Dr.Ucar needs to hire a better staff to deal with his patients or Dr. Wang's patients. The staff here are mostly rude and not compassionate at all or he would loose all of his patients. How can Pacific Shore continue to have these type of staff???

August 11th, 2013
you have an uncaring staff...
Hello. I read the review criticizing Dr. Ucar's staff. I want to write this review because I agree 100 percent with the reviewer. I am a former patient of Dr. Ucar's and although he is a good doctor, his staff is very rude and mean, they will not make a patient feel comfortable at all, they get angry if you ask questions, and patients are not allowed to have a relative or friend keep them company during chemotherapy sessions. The worst of his staff is a crazy blonde P.A. who thinks she is god and you must obey her rules. Message to Dr. Ucar: you need to replace your staff with kind, compassionate people, because your staff makes YOU look bad, Doctor, and you will end up losing patients.

July 29th, 2013
glendale's most uncompassionate oncologist
I am very angry at something that occured at Dr. Ucar's office a couple of weeks ago. My Aunt, who is a patient's of Dr. Ucar's , is not allowed to have a relative or friend keep her company while she receives her chemotherapy, and on her last visit, and I was with her, a young girl, a teenager, was in tears and quite angry because the nurses would not allow her mother to accompany her into the chemotherapy room, and they were RUDE, MEAN, AND INDIFFERENT to a YOUNG GIRL, a cancer patient; the nurses and staff should be more sensitive to the worries and needs of their patients. Dr. Ucar's staff reflects badly upon himself and his services, and my aunt is also switching DR.s, because I think that young teen girl did, because her mother said she would. I would NEVER RECOMMEND DR. KALUST UCAR to ANYBODY!!! He is a BAD, GREEDY DOCTOR and they will NOT go out of their way to make their cancer patients feel safe and comfortable. BOO ON DR. UCAR AND HIS STAFF!!!