2.0

Feb 3rd, 2015

staff front office very rude front office staff rude will yell at you

Horrible bedside manor show details Horrible bedside manor
by B on Jul 12th, 2010

I got "stuck" with Dr Dhillion as my surgeon at Clovis Community. He didn't check on me once during my 6 day hospital stay nor after my surgery. After I complained to the surgical supervisor did he come see me and his attitude obviously reflected the truth that he did not care about me. At my follow-up visit I complained of one of my incisions not healing well, and he still took out my staples. 30min later my incision was open! I called his office (at 3pm in the afternooon) and he had left for the day already and his "nurse" told me to "put some gauze on it and call them the next day". Wow. If I had to do it all over again I would have followed my gut with my fist impression of this guy and demanded a different surgeon. Please please, think twice before allowing this man to care for you, you will be disappointed as his bedside manor is horrible and he will not take the time to speak with you as a human being, he treats his patients like a hunk of meat and a paycheck.

surgical gloves show details surgical gloves
by Laura Lang on Aug 13th, 2008

This "physician" does not wear surgical gloves nor washed his hands prior to examining this patient, EVER! The patient has an infected surgical opening, the nurses laid out the gloves, & he still not put gloves on his hands.