The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kalyan Bhamidimarri
Dr. Kalyan Bhamidimarri, MD, MPH is a Doctor primarily located in Miami, FL. He has 12 years of experience. His specialties include Hepatology, Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology and Transplant Surgery. Dr. Bhamidimarri is affiliated with University of Miami Hospital and Broward General Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Kalyan Bhamidimarri has the following 4 specialties
A hepatologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of diseases of the liver, gall bladder, pancreas and biliary tree - the path through which bile that is secreted by the liver travels to the duodenum. These organs are...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients...
- Transplant Surgery
Transplant surgeons are trained to transplant organs from donors, whether living or deceased, to the patients in need. This includes liver, lung, heart, intestine, pancreas and kidney transplants as well as tissue, bone marrow and cornea transplants....
Dr. Kalyan Bhamidimarri is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Miami, FL.
Dr. Peter Lindo
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Miami, FL 0 mi21
Dr. Luis Raez
Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine
Miami, FL 0 mi25
Dr. Pedro Martinez-Clark
Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Miami, FL 0 mi15