A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kalyan Kalava:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kalyan Kalava, Pain Medicine, Interventional Pain Management is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kalyan Kalava, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kalava graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Kalava has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Nashoba Valley Medical Center
- Caritas Holy Family Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kalyan Kalava MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Kalyan Kalava practice?
- Dr. Kalyan Kalava has 1 office location.
Dr. Kalyan Kalava practices Anesthesiology near Gardner, MA.
See Gardner Anesthesiologists.