Learn more about Dr. Kal Kalava:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kal Kalava, Interventional Pain Management is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kalava
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Kalava Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Osteoarthritis of the Knee
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Lower Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Spinal Arthritis (Spondylarthritis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kalava graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Kalava has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Heywood Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kal Kalava MD is a male Pain Management, has 11 years of experience and practices in Pain Medicine and Interventional Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kal Kalava practice?
- Dr. Kal Kalava has 1 office location.
Dr. Kal Kalava practices Pain Medicine and Interventional Pain Medicine near Gardner, MA.
See Gardner Pain Management Doctors.