Dr. Kalyan Kalava MD Patient Reviews

• Anesthesiology Athol, MA

August 9th, 2016
awesome
Dr. Kalava took the time to understand my multiple medical conditions- many. He has always listened, paid attention,excellent on procedures done. Has me a great pain control plan. I am so very happy after years of agony to feel so very much better. Thank you to Dr. Kalava and his staff. Sometimes they run late, it is merely because he takes the time necessary to see and give the individual care that is necessary. Also there always must be acknowledgement that emergencies that do happen. He his a fantastic anesthesiologist who has specailized in Pain control. He is compassionate.

January 26th, 2016
the disappearing doctor
I have been going to Dr. Kalava for about a year and although I've always been kept waiting past my appointment time, he at least saw me. However just before Christmas, without any notice, he decided he would no longer see me and treat me. A week ago I had an appointment with him and he never showed up - I was left in his office for an hour, without anyone checking on me and to this date, his office has not called me to explain or set up a new appointment.

February 1st, 2015
What he does works for me
He is great, my back is so bad now that surgery is not an option. The shots that Dr. Kalava gives me helps me to have my life back. I tried Worcester pain clinic but their shots never worked.