A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kalyan Kosuri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kalyan Kosuri is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kosuri
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kalyan Kosuri, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kosuri graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Kosuri has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center Merced
- Emanuel Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kalyan Kosuri MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Kalyan Kosuri practice?
- Dr. Kalyan Kosuri has 1 office location.
Dr. Kalyan Kosuri practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Merced, CA.
See Merced Internists, Merced Critical Care Practitioners, and Merced Pulmonologists.