A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kalyan Lingam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kalyan Lingam, Anesthesiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kalyan Lingam, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Joint Pain (Arthralgia)
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Lingam graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lingam has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Morrow County Hospital
- Dublin Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kalyan Sai Lingam MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kalyan S. Lingam practice?
- Dr. Kalyan Lingam has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kalyan Lingam practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Westerville, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Hilliard, OH and Grove City, OH.
See Westerville Anesthesiologists and Westerville Pain Management Doctors.