Learn more about Dr. Kalyan Rath:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kalyan Rath is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kalyan Rath, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rath graduated from All-India Institute Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rath has 5 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St. Elizabeth Hospital
- Christus Hospital - St. Mary
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rath accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Texas Children's Health Plan - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kalyan K. Rath practice?
Dr. Kalyan Rath practices Pediatrics, Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, and General Practice near Jasper, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Newton, TX and Kirbyville, TX.
See Jasper Pediatricians, Jasper Family Physicians, Jasper Internists, and Jasper General Practitioners.