A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kalyan Sandesara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kalyan Sandesara is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kalyan Sandesara, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Sandesara graduated from Medical College Baroda. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sandesara has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Norwegian-American Hospital
- Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kalyan Bhogilal Sandesara BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 31 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Kalyan B. Sandesara practice?
- Dr. Kalyan Sandesara has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kalyan Sandesara practices Pediatrics near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Pediatricians.