A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kalyan Wadwa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kalyan Wadwa is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Wadwa graduated from Univ Wurzburg, Med Fak, Wurzburg, Germany 407-20 Pr 171. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Wadwa has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Skagit Valley Hospital
- United General Hospital
- Providence Everett Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kalyan S Wadwa MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Kalyan S. Wadwa practice?
- Dr. Kalyan Wadwa has 1 office location.
Dr. Kalyan Wadwa practices Gastroenterology near Mount Vernon, WA.
See Mount Vernon Gastroenterologists.