Dr. Kalyan Wadwa MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 4 reviews

July 13th, 2015
The best Gastrologist MD in the world.... Thank you for saving my life...

May 1st, 2015
No help at all
The first time I took my mother in to see Dr. Wadwa I was disappointed. He was annoyed that she couldn't hear him, even though I explained that she had a severe hearing loss. He stood across the room from her instead of coming closer. The next time I went with her he explained that Mom was getting older, and as you get older things don't work as well as they use too. He never looked at a barium swallow test that was ordered. himself, just scanned the information that another concerned care giver sent him, and admitted to me that he didn't look at the test himself. He ignored the fact that she had lost copper 30% of her body weight in just a few short months, and refused to do ANYTHING to help her. She is now in the emergency room, where they are going to give her the feeding tube he said she didn't need. I know doctors make mistakes but he doesn't listen, is lazy and doesn't care at all about his patients. Just so you know, I have NEVER written a review before.

March 23rd, 2015
I am extremely grateful for Dr. Wadwa's care and concern. I went 10 years with my disease with no treatment and Dr. Wadwa has improved my quality of life ten-fold! Thank you Dr. Wadwa!

December 3rd, 2014
Poor follow through
Dr. Wadwa is very nice and has a lovely accent. However you have to beware of sentences that start with "I will fax" or "I will call". Two things could turn his practice around - a good office manager and the habit of reviewing a chart before stepping into a room.