Dr. Kalyan Wadwa Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kalyan Wadwa?

H. Pylori

Posted on March 15th, 2017

Dr. Wadwa was kind, professional and put me at ease. He diagnosed by H. Pylori virus and healed me. I highly recommend him.

Posted on December 2nd, 2016

Dr. Wadwa was extremely kind and very attentively listened to my to my medical symptoms. His diagnosis was totally accurate and appropriate treatment was prescribed.

Posted on July 13th, 2015

The best Gastrologist MD in the world.... Thank you for saving my life...

No help at all

Posted on May 1st, 2015

The first time I took my mother in to see Dr. Wadwa I was disappointed. He was annoyed that she couldn't hear him, even though I explained that she had a severe hearing loss. He stood across the room from her instead of coming closer. The next time I went with her he explained that Mom was getting older, and as you get older things don't work as well as they use too. He never looked at a barium swallow test that was ordered. himself, just scanned the information that another concerned care giver sent him, and admitted to me that he didn't look at the test himself. He ignored the fact that she had lost copper 30% of her body weight in just a few short months, and refused to do ANYTHING to help her. She is now in the emergency room, where they are going to give her the feeding tube he said she didn't need. I know doctors make mistakes but he doesn't listen, is lazy and doesn't care at all about his patients. Just so you know, I have NEVER written a review before.

Posted on March 23rd, 2015

I am extremely grateful for Dr. Wadwa's care and concern. I went 10 years with my disease with no treatment and Dr. Wadwa has improved my quality of life ten-fold! Thank you Dr. Wadwa!

Poor follow through

Posted on December 3rd, 2014

Dr. Wadwa is very nice and has a lovely accent. However you have to beware of sentences that start with "I will fax" or "I will call". Two things could turn his practice around - a good office manager and the habit of reviewing a chart before stepping into a room.

Posted on July 9th, 2015