A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kalyana Ramamurthi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kalyana Ramamurthi is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ramamurthi
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kalyana Ramamurthi, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ramamurthi graduated from Madras Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Ramamurthi has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kalyana Ramamurthi MD is a male Nephrologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Kalyana Ramamurthi practice?
- Dr. Kalyana Ramamurthi has 1 office location.
Dr. Kalyana Ramamurthi practices Nephrology near Royal Oak, MI.
See Royal Oak Nephrologists.