A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kalyana Ramamurthi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kalyana Ramamurthi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including High Blood Pressure Hypertension.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Ramamurthi graduated from Madras Medical College, Chennai.More Education & Awards
Dr. Ramamurthi has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ramamurthi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 26 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance