Dr. Kalyanam Subramanyam Is this you?

6 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Kalyanam Subramanyam?

Excellent Care Doctor & Staff

Posted on April 2nd, 2014

Dr. Subramanyam and his staff are wonderful, caring people. When I arrive until I leave I am treated as family. Even though Dr. Subramanyam handles terminal and serious medical conditions, I am always at ease and never fear going for my appointments. Roxanne, Dr. Subramanyam's nurse ALWAYS takes and returns calls within the same day. She is professional, caring and makes sure I am comfortable and informed of test results, appointments, etc. Dr. Geetha Subramanyam is my primary doctor and she is amazing. She and her nurse Carole are kind, caring professionals who make sure the patient is informed and they make every effort to ensure the best medical care available. These professionals make a difficult situation less painful and make me feel special and part of a family.

Posted on June 1st, 2016