A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kalyani Bhuta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kalyani Bhuta, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhuta graduated from Seth G.S. Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Bhuta has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Putnam Hospital Center
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kalyani Mohanbhai Bhuta MD is a female Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kalyani M. Bhuta practice?
- Dr. Kalyani Bhuta has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kalyani Bhuta practices Surgery near Hawthorne, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Valhalla, NY.
See Hawthorne Surgeons.