A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kalyani Mehta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kalyani Mehta is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kalyani Mehta, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mehta graduated from Medical College Baroda.
Dr. Mehta has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mehta accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 10 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans