A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kalyani Mehta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kalyani Mehta is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kalyani Mehta, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mehta graduated from Medical College Baroda.
Dr. Mehta has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Henry Mayo Newhall Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kalyani Nilesh Mehta MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Kalyani N. Mehta practice?
- Dr. Kalyani Mehta has 7 office locations.
Dr. Kalyani Mehta practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Mission Hills, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Granada Hills, CA and Detroit, MI.
See Mission Hills Internists and Mission Hills Nephrologists.