A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kalyani Moola:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kalyani Moola, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Moola graduated from Mahatma Gandhi Memorial Medical College, Indore.
Dr. Moola has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Phoenix Baptist Hospital
- John C Lincoln Hospital - North Mountain
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kalyani S Moola MD is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kalyani S. Moola practice?
- Dr. Kalyani Moola has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kalyani Moola practices Internal Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Internists.