A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kam Hunter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hunter
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kam Hunter, MD, PHD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hunter graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hunter has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- Phoenix Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kam D Hunter MD and PHD is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kam D. Hunter practice?
- Dr. Kam Hunter has 1 office location.
Dr. Kam Hunter practices Family Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Primary Care Doctors.