A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kam Hunter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kam Hunter, MD, PHD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hunter graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hunter has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- Phoenix Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hunter accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Humana - 22 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 7 plans
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- SCAN Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kam D. Hunter practice?
Dr. Kam Hunter practices Family Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Family Physicians.