A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kam Hunter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hunter
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Hunter Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kam Hunter, MD, PHD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hunter graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hunter has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- Phoenix Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kam D Hunter MD and PHD is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kam D. Hunter practice?
- Dr. Kam Hunter has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kam Hunter practices Family Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Primary Care Doctors.