A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kamakshi Krishnan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Krishnan graduated from Calcutta Medical College.
Dr. Krishnan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Raritan Bay Medical Center - Old Bridge
- Raritan Bay Medical Center
- Raritan Bay Med Ctr - Perth Amboy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kamakshi Krishnan MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kamakshi Krishnan practice?
- Dr. Kamakshi Krishnan has 1 office location.
Dr. Kamakshi Krishnan practices Emergency Medicine near Perth Amboy, NJ.
See Perth Amboy Emergency Physicians.