Overall Review

October 11th, 2016
Dr. Neelkantan has been all 3 of my children's doctor since 2005 and she is absolutely wonderful. She will see all 3 at one time if I need her to, when my 3 year old was an infant she was so fussy 24/7 other doctors said she was fine had no milk allergies and to just let her cry, at that time it was hard to get an answer on the phone for Dr neelkantan, but when I finally got through and I took her there she asked many questions and figured out that my baby has colic she also consoled me because she could see how stressed I was, my baby was 100 percent better after that day. I absolutely love Dr. Neelkantan and my children will never be seen by any other doctor ever!

March 15th, 2016
I love this woman to death. I've been to her practice since birth and she's amazing!

May 3rd, 2015
We have had an amazing experience with Dr neelkatan. She truly cares about the welfare of all children. The best in the area.

February 11th, 2015
DO NOT SEE THIS DOCTOR
This particular doctor has a horrible bedside manner and is rude. I strongly encourage you to seek another physician for your child's needs. I am filing a complaint with the Maryland Board of Physicians along with other parents.