A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kamakshi Reddy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kamakshi Reddy, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Reddy graduated from SABA University, Gardner.
Dr. Reddy has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs Greater Los Angeles Healthcare Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kamakshi Radha Reddy MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kamakshi R. Reddy practice?
- Dr. Kamakshi Reddy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kamakshi Reddy practices Family Medicine near North Hills, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See North Hills Family Physicians.