A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kamal Ahmed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kamal Ahmed is Below Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ahmed
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ahmed Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahmed graduated from Dhaka Medical College.
Dr. Ahmed has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Lutheran Medical Center
- New York Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kamal Ahmed FACP, FASN, and MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kamal Ahmed practice?
- Dr. Kamal Ahmed has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kamal Ahmed practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Surgery near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Woodside, NY.
See Brooklyn Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Brooklyn Surgeons.