Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kamal Ajam
Dr. Kamal Ajam, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Winston Salem, NC. He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include Pain Management, Anesthesiology, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation and Internal Medicine. Dr. Ajam is affiliated with Davis Medical Center, Thomasville Medical Center and Medical Park Hospital. Dr. Ajam has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Kamal Ajam has the following 4 specialties
- Pain Management
A pain management specialist is a physician with advanced knowledge and training in diagnosing and treating pain. These doctors do not come from one particular discipline, but rather use their respective backgrounds to contribute a varied approach...
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger...
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
A physiatrist is a doctor who specializes in the rehabilitation and physiological treatment of patients with an illness or injury that affects movement.
These specialists have extensive knowledge of the nerves, muscles, bone, and brain....
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Kamal Ajam is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Winston Salem, NC.
Dr. Brandon Williams
Winston Salem, NC 0.01 mi7
Dr. John Pylman
Hospitalist, Internal Medicine
Winston Salem, NC 0.17 mi9
Dr. Hiba Sheik
Internal Medicine, Residency
Winston Salem, NC 0.41 mi