A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kamal Amin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kamal Amin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kamal Amin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
Education & Awards
Dr. Amin graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore.
Dr. Amin has 33 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora West Allis Medical Center
- St. Mary's Hospital-Milwaukee
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Amin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 2 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Managed Health Services - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans