Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kamal Bakri
Dr. Kamal Bakri, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Fayetteville, NC. He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include Medical Oncology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Bakri is affiliated with Cape Fear Valley Medical Center, Cape Fear Valley Medical Center and Cape Fear Valley Med Center, Fayetteville, Nc. He speaks English.
Dr. Kamal Bakri has the following 2 specialties
- Medical Oncology
Think of an oncologist as your main physician for cancer care. After being diagnosed, you’ll meet regularly with an oncologist to explore and manage your treatment options, as well as monitor your condition throughout the process. Medical oncologists...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Kamal Bakri is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fayetteville, NC.
Dr. Olaniran Ladipo
Fayetteville, NC 0.01 mi21
Dr. Ifeanyi Momodu
Fayetteville, NC 0.01 mi15
Dr. Girum Feyissa
Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine
Fayetteville, NC 0.01 mi16