A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kamal Bakri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kamal Bakri is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kamal Bakri, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Interventional Oncology
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Bakri graduated from Medical College Baroda.
Dr. Bakri has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Cape Fear Valley Health System
- Betsy Johnson Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kamal M Bakri BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Kamal M. Bakri practice?
- Dr. Kamal Bakri has 1 office location.
Dr. Kamal Bakri practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Fayetteville, NC.
See Fayetteville Internists and Fayetteville Oncologists.