A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kamal Bakri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kamal Bakri is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bakri
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bakri Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kamal Bakri, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Interventional Oncology
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Bakri graduated from Medical College Baroda.
Dr. Bakri has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Cape Fear Valley Health System
- Betsy Johnson Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kamal M Bakri BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Kamal M. Bakri practice?
- Dr. Kamal Bakri has 1 office location.
Dr. Kamal Bakri practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Fayetteville, NC.
See Fayetteville Internists and Fayetteville Oncologists.