A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kamal Demetry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kamal Demetry is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kamal Demetry, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Demetry graduated from University Of Alexandria. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Demetry has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital
- Missouri Baptist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kamal Ragheb Demetry MBBS and MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kamal R. Demetry practice?
- Dr. Kamal Demetry has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kamal Demetry practices Internal Medicine near Saint Louis, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Ballwin, MO.
See Saint Louis Internists.