A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kamal Fahim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kamal Fahim, Surgeon, Ophthalmologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Fahim graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Fahim has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
- Port Huron Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kamal Fahim MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Kamal Fahim practice?
- Dr. Kamal Fahim has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kamal Fahim practices Ophthalmology near Fort Gratiot, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI.
See Fort Gratiot Ophthalmologists.