A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kamal Haider:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kamal Haider is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Haider
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Haider Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kamal Haider, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 22 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Colorectal Cancer
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Hepatitis C
- Lung Cancer
- Lymphatic Metastasis
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Haider graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Haider has 7 hospital affiliations:
- H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center & Research Ins
- Florida Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kamal Haider MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Kamal Haider practice?
- Dr. Kamal Haider has 1 office location.
Dr. Kamal Haider practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Sebring, FL.
See Sebring Internists, Sebring Hematologists, and Sebring Oncologists.