A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kamal Haider:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kamal Haider is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Haider
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Haider Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kamal Haider, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 22 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Colorectal Cancer
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Hepatitis C
- Lung Cancer
- Lymphatic Metastasis
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Haider graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Haider has 7 hospital affiliations:
- H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center & Research Ins
- Florida Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kamal Haider MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Kamal Haider practice?
- Dr. Kamal Haider has 1 office location.
Dr. Kamal Haider practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Sebring, FL.
See Sebring Internists, Sebring Hematologists, and Sebring Oncologists.