A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kamal Haider:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kamal Haider is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kamal Haider, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Colorectal Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Lung Cancer
- Lymphatic Metastasis
- Pancreatic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Haider graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Haider has 7 hospital affiliations:
- H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center & Research Ins
- Bartow Healthcare Systems,Ltd. d/b/a Bartow Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Haider accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 7 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 30 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kamal Haider practice?
Dr. Kamal Haider practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology & Oncology, and Hematology near Lakeland, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Sebring, FL.
See Lakeland Internists, Lakeland Oncologists, and Lakeland Hematologists.