A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kamal Haider:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kamal Haider is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kamal Haider, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Colorectal Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Lung Cancer
- Lymphatic Metastasis
- Pancreatic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Haider graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Haider has 7 hospital affiliations:
- H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center & Research Ins
- Bartow Healthcare Systems,Ltd. d/b/a Bartow Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kamal Haider MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Kamal Haider practice?
- Dr. Kamal Haider has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kamal Haider practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Hematology near Lakeland, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Sebring, FL.
See Lakeland Internists, Lakeland Oncologists, and Lakeland Hematologists.