Dr. Kamal Haider MD Patient Reviews

September 7th, 2011
I was a patient of Dr. Haiders Diagnosed with Non Hodgkins lymphoma. He was good enough to take me as his patient so I will alwys be grateful. He and his staff were wonderful always very positive and forthcoming in explaining everything that was being done. I would recommend Dr. Haider to anyone needing a good oncologist he has a very caring and positive manner when dealing with his patients.

March 22nd, 2010
Good diagnostician, technician and good bedside manner
I was diagnosed with NHL lymphoma. I ewas explianed in detail every proceure that was going to take place. He seems to genuinely care and has no issues with someone getting a second opinion and will arrange the second opinion for you should you wish. He answered every question I asked and looked me in the eye as he was explaining some potentailly very confusing material is a thoughful, concise yet thorough manner. I found him to be ver professional with a good sense of humor and a genuine caring pesonality. He appeared tobe concerned about me aa a person and engaged me as the whole person. The staff at Clark ans Daughtrey are caring, kind, and engaging. They seem to enjoy their work and made my experince as enjoyable as possible.