A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kamal Kabakibou:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kamal Kabakibou is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kamal Kabakibou, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Dr. Kabakibou has 4 hospital affiliations:
- North Georgia Medical Center
- Emory University Hospital
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kamal C Kabakibou MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kamal C. Kabakibou practice?
- Dr. Kamal Kabakibou has 4 office locations.
- Dr. Kamal Kabakibou practices Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine near , .