A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kamal Kejriwal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kejriwal
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Kejriwal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kamal Kejriwal, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Kejriwal graduated from S M S Medical College, Rajasthan.
Dr. Kejriwal has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Fontana Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kamal Kejriwal MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kamal Kejriwal practice?
- Dr. Kamal Kejriwal has 1 office location.
Dr. Kamal Kejriwal practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Fontana, CA.
See Fontana Family Physicians and Fontana Geriatric Doctors.