A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kamal Kejriwal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kamal Kejriwal, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Kejriwal graduated from S M S Medical College, Rajasthan.
Dr. Kejriwal has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Fontana Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kamal Kejriwal MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kamal Kejriwal practice?
- Dr. Kamal Kejriwal has 1 office location.
Dr. Kamal Kejriwal practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Fontana, CA.
See Fontana Primary Care Doctors and Fontana Geriatric Doctors.