A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kamal Kotak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kamal Kotak is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kotak
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kotak Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kotak graduated from Sardar Patel University, Pramukhswami Medical College.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kamal Mangharam Kotak MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Kamal M. Kotak practice?
- Dr. Kamal Kotak has 1 office location.
Dr. Kamal Kotak practices Internal Medicine and Cardiology near Fresno, CA.
See Fresno Internists and Fresno Cardiologists.