A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kamal Masaki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kamal Masaki, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Vascular Dementia
Education & Awards
Dr. Masaki graduated from Seth G.S. Medical College, Mumbai. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Masaki has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kuakini Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kamal H Masaki MD is a female Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kamal H. Masaki practice?
- Dr. Kamal Masaki has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kamal Masaki practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Honolulu, HI.
Additional practice locations include: Kaneohe, HI.
See Honolulu Internists and Honolulu Geriatric Doctors.